- SET UP- $80.00+ Strings. Includes Neck adjust, intonation, action adjustment at nut and saddles, minor fret work, tighten tuner screws and nuts, lubricate tuning machines, general clean up, restring.
* Floyd Rose and Kahler $100.00 + Strings.
- NEW NUT- $85.00 may or may not include raw material. If your guitar has worn frets, a bowed neck, or an ill fitting saddle, expect additional cost to correct these problems. Many repairmen will not install a new nut if other problems are not also addressed.
- REPLACE TUNERS- $60.00 and up. Seems like a simple job, but can he fraught with nuanced complications.
- FRET LEVELING ("Filing", "Dressing"...) $150.00 and up. Worn or uneven frets can he filed level in many cases, if there will remain enough height on the fret to suit the customer (and practical playability). Frets must be lowered to the height of the lowest pit that can be found. Sometimes, replacing the most worn frets is appropriate. Includes "set up" adjustments.
- RE-FRET- $400.00 + Frets Add $50.00 for fret boards with binding. Individual frets $20.00 plus levelling and or set up costs in some cases. New nut or saddle may be necessary. Shop minimum may also apply.
- HEADSTOCK CRACK- $250.00 and up, by quote. Glue, touch-up. Repairs often not invisible, but finish should be smooth
- FINISH TOUCH UP-$40.00 and more by quote.
- DIAGNOSE ELECTRICAL PROBLEM-$45.00 some shops will charge a minimum to diagnose electrical problems if work is not performed. Time is money.
- REPLACE PICKUP-$50.00 per pickup. Modifications Additional.
- REPLACE PICKUP AND MODIFY PICKGUARD-$75.00-$100.00 per pickup.
- REPLACE PICKUP AND ROUT NEW POCKET-$125.00-$150.00 per pickup.
- REPLACE PICKUP, ROUT NEW POCKET AND MODIFY PICKGUARD-$150.00-$175.00 per pickup.
- REPLACE SWITCH-$25.00- $50.00 plus part.
- REPLACE VOLUME/TONE POT -$25.00-$40.00 plus part.
- REPLACE OUTPUT JACK-$25.00-$35.00 plus part.
- COMPLETE REWIRE TO ORIGINAL SPEC-$150.00 Les Paul style. Plus parts. Modifications additional.
- COMPLETE REWIRE TO ORIGINAL SPEC-$175.00 Fender style. Plus parts. Modifications additional.
*Add an additional $35 to all electrical work on semi acoustic guitars. Guitars with f-holes.
** All guitar repair work is guaranteed for a period of 30 days unless otherwise specified. Guitar repair prices are subject to change without notice. Guitar repair prices do not include guitar parts.
***Call outs incur extra fee's depending on distance of call out.
****Turnaround best after 3 days for guitar to settle and to fully stretch strings. Not all guitar repair or setup work is guaranteed to be finished in 3 days unless specified.
*****Guitar Hire possible but not guaranteed. Call Fred for specifics.
****** If a written quote is requested, a quotation fee of $50 is applicable and payable in advance. If the quote is accepted, this fee is deducted from the total repair cost.